Books Read in February Before I Started This Blog

The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Haunting, beautiful, words read like they were stripped down by rough human hands that would occupy the novel)
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (This is my favorite of her books & I am unapologetic about it)
Stardust by Neil Gaiman (An odd intro to Gaiman for me because it makes a better film than book, but still fun)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (I promised to be honest so three words: kind of dull)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Not my favorite in the genre but I want to read the rest of the trilogy anyway)
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (Delightful)
Up in the Air by Walter Kirn (Awful and brainless, I didn't finish. Watch the film instead, it has two brilliantly written female characters at the heart of it & I was in awe)
Divisadero by Michael Ondaatje (Still my favorite author and with good reason)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (I'm reading this now and I'm Just Not That Into It, sorry Sweden)

0 comments:

Post a Comment